Refund to original method of payment up to 15 days from the delivered date. Anything received after 15 days will receive store credit only. Any returns received after 30 days will not receive any refund or credit.
Please include your invoice with return.
SHIP ALL RETURNS TO:
2024 Tarbolton Circle
Folsom, CA 95630
If you would like Mona Monet to provide you with a return label, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, the item you're returning and your contact info.
Please note that if you use the provided return label, a charge of $6 will be deducted from your refund/credit amount for the return shipping cost.
- Items purchased during major site-wide sales including but not subject to: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday, etc.
- Any Sale items purchased using a code for an additional discount off of the sale price
-Intimates + swimwear (including bodysuits)
- Accessories (jewelry, sunnies, head pieces, belts, purses, hats, etc.)
-Damaged, washed, worn or altered items, including items returned with deodorant, makeup, smoke, perfume and/or stains.
- Anything that is noted non-returnable.
If you believe you have received defective or incorrect merchandise (style, size, color), you must contact Mona Monet (email@example.com) within 3 days of receiving and provide a photo of the defect or information of incorrect merchandise.
RETURN PROCESSING TIME:
Please allow Mona Monet 7 business days to process your return once it has been received. Once your refund/credit has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. Store Credit will be issued in the form of an E-Gift Card which will be emailed separately. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
While we will do anything in our power to help you find a lost package, Mona Monet is not held responsible for any package once it has been stated as delivered according to the USPS tracking number to the address that was provided via your EFFIN Shop order. If your package has been lost you will need to file a claim with USPS.
- We reserves the right to determine eligibility for refunds, and to update this Policy at any time without notice-
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.